Report Injuries as Soon as Possible

workplace injury

Your employer has a responsibility to file a workers’ comp claim with their insurance company on your behalf. But they will not do it until you let them know you’re injured. Contact Bobe & Snell Law Office LLC today at 470.268.5802. If you or a loved one is injured at a workplace.