Construction Accident Attorney

If you’re injured while at work or develop a job-related occupational disease, you should notify your employer as quickly as possible. You should promptly seek medical treatment for your injury. Make sure to tell the doctor that your injury occurred on the job or in connection with your job. Once you’ve sought medical treatment for your injury or disease, you should consider contacting a workers’ comp lawyer to help guide you through the process of applying for workers’ compensation.