Injured At Work?

Work Place injury

Have you been injured at work? First, you need to notify your employer about your injury. If the injury is severe, you may want to talk to a construction injury attorney like this at Bobe and Snell LLC. We can help you through the entire process of filing your compensation claim. Call us today at 470.268.5802 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a FREE consultation and evaluation of your construction injury case.