Sometime after your arrest for a DUI (driving under the influence), you will have to appear before a judge for your “arraignment”—which is typically the first court date. You can fight an administrative suspension. But if you wish to do so, you need to request a hearing with the DMV within days of your arrest. Contact Bobe & Snell Law Office LLC today at (470) 268-5802 If you are looking for an experienced and reliable DUI attorney to handle your DUI case.