Construction Site Accident Lawyers
Being one of the most dangerous occupations, construction workers are at high risk of accidents that often lead to severe injuries or even deaths every year. Some of the injuries that could occur as a result of accidents at construction sites include brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, head injuries, lost limbs, scarring, burns, joint injuries, and disfigurement. If you or a loved one has been injured at a construction site, you may be entitled to compensation for the damages incurred, and you can count on our dedicated and experienced construction site accident lawyers Alpharetta at Bobe & Snell Law Office LLC to fight aggressively on your behalf to ensure you get the benefits that you deserve. Compensation is vital for your recovery after the accident, and getting your life back on track.
We serve clients throughout Alpharetta and other surrounding areas, including Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, John’s Creek, Milton, Woodstock, Canton, and more. We have a team of reliable personal injury attorneys that is more than ready to help you fight for your justice, especially if your suffered injuries due to someone else’s negligent actions.
Whether it is filing a construction site accident claim or lawsuit, our team will offer you maximum legal help as you pursue compensation to ensure you recover all damages you incurred due to your injuries.
We will work tirelessly to ensure the at-fault party is held responsible for his or her actions so that you don’t carry the financial and emotional burden related to your injuries on your own. Feel free to contact us today for a free, no-obligation case review so that we can determine early enough the most appropriate legal option for you as well as meet the state’s set deadlines.
The Nature of Construction Accidents
As mentioned earlier, construction work is a high-risk job that could easily lead to serious accidents. However, construction companies must ensure a safe work environment for their employees whereby all industry safety standards, rules, and regulations are strictly adhered to. Most construction accidents occur when companies fail to put proper measures in place to maintain high safety and health for employees and other people.
According to the Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) statistics, one in ten construction workers sustains an injury every year. While most construction companies prioritize the safety of their employees, some are reluctant or negligent when it comes to adhering to the safety standards, particularly to cut costs or meet deadlines.
Unfortunately, the consequences of failure to keep employees safe can be dire, including serious construction site injuries or death which could probably have been avoided if only the company had invested more in safety and protective gear and equipment, for instance.
If you were injured in a circumstance that you think the company didn’t do enough to ensure your safety at a construction site, contact Bobe & Snell Law Office LLC today to get legal help from a team of trusted and dedicated construction site accident lawyers Alpharetta to file a claim or lawsuit to pursue compensation that you deserve.
Our attorneys will build a strong case for you and come up with an effective strategy to help you recover maximum compensation for your damages, including, medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, etc.
Types of Construction Accidents
Several different accidents can occur at a construction site, but the common ones include:
- Crane accidents – Cranes are quite useful for construction work, but they can be quite dangerous if not set up or handled properly. Without proper safety measures and having an operator who lacks proper training and/or experience, cranes can cause serious accidents at a construction site.
- Forklifts – Forklifts and other heavy machinery are commonly used for various activities on construction sites. A skilled operator should man these massive, complicated, and equally dangerous machines; otherwise, serious accidents could easily occur if they are not handled properly.
- Scaffold accidents or falls from other heights – Some construction workers work from scaffolds, ladders, roofs, and other heights which puts them at risk for falling. Without proper safety and protection gear and equipment, such workers are likely to fall and suffer injuries. In fact, falls from heights account for the highest number of construction accidents. A worker may fall from a height or be hit by an object falling from above causing severe injuries. Thankfully, our construction site accident lawyers Alpharetta are committed to helping construction accident victims to get the compensation that they deserve to recover from their injuries.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Slip and fall accidents can occur anywhere, but they are often severe when they occur at a construction site, particularly due to the precarious surroundings.
- Gas Leaks, Fires, Explosions, and Electrocutions – These accidents can be extremely devastating and even fatal. Constructers workers are often injured severely. The immense danger associated with construction sites rife with different kinds of fuels, electrical wiring, and sparks and flames needs no explanation. If something goes wrong, serious accidents and injuries could occur.
- Caught Between Objects – There are massive machines, heavy tools, partially constructed walls and buildings, and more at construction sites. All these pose an immense danger to the construction workers. A worker may get caught in between two large objects, machines, or collapsed walls, and he or she may suffer severe injuries or even lose a life.
- Exposure to Toxic Substances
- Defective Machinery and Other Products
Why You Need A Construction Site Accident Attorney
Construction accidents can lead to devastating injuries that might require comprehensive medical treatment and rehabilitation, and these injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Construction eye injuries
All these are serious injuries that can leave you with high medical bills, lost wages, and reduced ability to work and earn a living in the future. In other words, you will go through a very difficult time struggling to cater to your needs and those of your family.
Therefore, you will need the help of a professional, reliable, and hard-working attorney to ensure you get the monetary compensation that will ease your financial burden as you recover from your injuries.
Obtaining compensation for construction accident injuries is not easy because the attorneys for your employer and the insurance company might try to shift blame to you to deny or reduce your benefits.
But having an experienced construction accident attorney by your side increases your chances of getting fair compensation. Construction site accident lawyers Alpharetta knows the costly mistakes to avoid and how to deal will insurance companies to obtain the maximum settlement possible.
Construction Site Accident Lawyers
If you have suffered an injury due to an accident at a construction site, contact Bobe & Snell Law Office LLC so that we can review your case and determine the appropriate legal step to take to pursue and obtain compensation.
Call us today at (470) 268-5802 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation now.
Construction Site Accident Lawyers