Atlanta Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Did you or your loved one sustain a catastrophic injury in an accident? You may be entitled to substantial compensation. Our compassionate, friendly, and professional we at Bobe & Snell Law Office LLC can help you and your family through this difficult time. You probably have many questions when facing the prospect of a dramatically altered future. Our Atlanta catastrophic injury lawyers offer a free, no-obligation consultation so that you can get the legal advice you need.
Catastrophic injuries usually happen suddenly, in some type of accident. In the blink of an eye, you might find that your entire life has changed. Often, at least one other party is responsible for the accident and the consequences. You might not know who or what caused your accident. Therefore, if you choose to hire us, we will make it our mission to find out.
Pursuing your right to compensation can be one of the most important things you do if you have been seriously hurt and suffered a catastrophic injury. However, you should expect the insurance company to fight back. They will launch a full-scale investigation and do everything they can to blame someone else–including you.
Having an experienced Atlanta personal injury attorney on your side can be critical to making sure you get the adequate compensation you deserve. At Bobe & Snell Law Office LLC, we bring over 30 years of experience to the table. We will use our legal expertise and experience and resources to maximize your compensation award.
When you hire us, your attorney will:
- Investigate to find out who is liable for your injury
- Work with top experts and specialists to assess the full extent of your injuries and expenses
- Offer clear and straightforward answers to your questions as your case progresses
- Handle the negotiation process so that you can get the most compensation possible
- Defend you when the insurance company tries to reduce or deny your compensation award by blaming you for getting hurt
- Advocate for your right to full compensation before a judge and jury if necessary
We know that the stakes are high if you have suffered a life-altering injury. Our top priority is securing a compensation package that accounts for your past, current, and future needs.
What is a Catastrophic Injury?
A catastrophic injury is one that fundamentally changes the victim’s life. Victims of catastrophic injuries suffer permanent, disabling consequences. Most are unable to return to any meaningful employment.
Any type of injury can be classified as catastrophic if it is serious enough. Examples of injuries that can be catastrophic include:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe burns
- Traumatic amputations and loss of limbs
These types of injuries create a need for ongoing, sometimes life-long, treatment. The financial consequences to the victim can be difficult to imagine. The treatment and rehabilitation for some traumatic injuries can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
You shouldn’t let the negligent party who caused your accident off the hook for taking responsibility and paying for those costs. Our Atlanta catastrophic injury lawyers can help you develop a strong case to file a successful claim so that you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
Our catastrophic injuries practice areas are extensive and comprehensive. Our personal injury attorneys handle all types of injury cases.
With nearly 30 years of experience under our belt, we know and have what it takes to successfully handle even the most complex personal injury cases.
Common causes of catastrophic injuries include:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents
- Boating accidents
- Premises liability
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice
- Trip and fall accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Defective products
- Negligent security
Regardless of how your injuries occurred, we will find out the cause and the responsible party. That way, we can hold each party individually accountable for the harm they have caused.
We know that you are probably overwhelmed if you or a loved one are dealing with the aftermath of a catastrophic injury. Our attorneys want to help you and your family move on with your lives.
We are always available to arrange a free, no-obligation consultation/case review–and we are available to meet remotely or travel to your hospital or home whatever is convenient to you.
What to Expect During Your Free Consultation with a Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Were you recently injured in a car crash or in another type of accident that was someone else’s fault? Nobody expects to get hurt in a serious motor vehicle collision or from a slip and fall at work, but accidents do happen. In many cases, they happen because of others’ carelessness or disregard for safety.
After a catastrophic injury, it is important to have reliable legal advice about seeking compensation for your losses. At Bobe & Snell Law Office LLC, our experienced Atlanta catastrophic injury lawyers are committed to helping you seek compensation for your serious injury.
We know how difficult it can be to think about a personal injury law consultation when you are dealing with the day-to-day pain associated with your injuries and frequent medical appointments. We want to make your free consultation with a catastrophic injury attorney as simple and helpful as possible.
If you are considering filing a personal injury lawsuit or a workers’ comp claim, you may wonder what happens during a free consultation with an attorney. The initial consultation provides an opportunity for the attorney to ask you questions about how the accident and subsequent catastrophic injury occurred and for you to ask the attorney questions as well.
The attorney will want to hear the details of your injuries and how they are affecting your life. For instance, what do you recall from the accident? Are there witnesses to the accident? Are there photographs of the accident scene? The attorney will want to learn more about the type of medical treatment you have been receiving.
Types of Questions to Expect During Your Consultation
Every personal injury case has a specific set of facts and contributing factors. By talking with you, the lawyer will try to get an understanding of the facts of the accident to determine whether you have a valid injury claim.
- Attorney’s Questions – Be prepared to answer questions from the personal injury attorney. For instance, when and where did the accident happen? What type of injuries did you sustain, and what has your medical treatment included so far? Do you have photos from the accident? These are examples of questions that you should be prepared to answer.
- Documentation – Plan to bring any documentation of the accident to the free consultation. You should bring photographs from the accident, your medical records, copies of police reports, and any other documents that might be relevant to the attorney assessing your case.
- Your Questions – In addition to being prepared to answer questions from the lawyer, you should make a list of your own questions to ask the lawyer. For instance, has the lawyer handled claims similar to your personal injury lawsuit? What kind of track record of verdicts and settlements does the lawyer have in personal injury claims? Will you be able to speak with your lawyer regularly? How will the lawyer be paid? These are examples of questions you might ask, but you should be sure to inquire about any matters that are important to you.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
It is important to work with a personal injury attorney that has experience handling personal injury and workers’ comp claims. It is also essential to have a lawyer on your side who will provide the kind of personalized representation you need.
At Bobe & Snell Law Office LLC, our Atlanta catastrophic injury lawyers are committed to working tirelessly to seek full and fair compensation on your behalf as you try to recover from your injuries.
We understand that you have a difficult road ahead if you or a loved one have suffered a catastrophic injury. You deserve financial help. To get the quality legal representation you need, call us today at (470) 268-5802 or contact us here to arrange a FREE, No-Obligation Consultation today.
Atlanta Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
We represent clients across Alpharetta, GA, including Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, John’s Creek, Milton, Woodstock, Canton, Acworth, Marietta, Cumming, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Gainesville, Winder, Commerce, Athens, Dalton, Rome, and other surrounding areas.
Atlanta Catastrophic Injury Lawyers